Elopements may be my favorite thing to photograph. My heart feels so full when I’m documenting raw and intimate moments, so naturally celebrations with just the two of you, or a handful of your closest loved ones lend themselves towards super laid back and authentic experiences. Everything else fades away, it becomes totally and entirely about the love. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a sucker for creative invitations and gorgeous floral table scapes, but strip away all the details and you are left with emotions, and those things- tight grips, and nervous glances, trembling fingers, and wind in your hair, they are the best. If you are considering eloping I’d love to be involved, reach out and we can figure out the best way to document your story so when you come back and share your images everyone who couldn’t be there can feel like they were.
Asterisks and Fine Print.
- All images are color corrected and edited for awesomeness.
- All your photos are delivered via an online gallery where you can share, download files, and make print purchases. I retain the copyright to all my photos, but we share print rights- you can order gorgeous, archival, fine art prints that are guaranteed to last 100 years from me- or you can get 1 hr prints from CVS, whatevs.
- Most weekday elopements start at $2000. This isn’t an end all fixed price. Get in touch and tell me all about what you are planning and I’ll provide a quote based around what you need.
- The online gallery is available within 2 months of your elopement.
- To book a date I require a deposit and a signed contract.
Additionally, it is SO important to me to recognize and acknowledge love stories come in every size, race, ethnicity, gender, tradition, and sexual identity. They are all equally worthy and incredible, and I want to photograph them all.